We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bake the pepper on the grill or in the oven, peel it and clean it of seeds.
With the help of a mincer or a food processor, we make pasta.
We clean the yellow onion and wash it well. We chopped her too.
We divide the very well cleaned mushrooms in half. We chop half of them with a knife into larger pieces, and grind the other half.
Put the oil in a thick-bottomed pot and cook the onion for 5 minutes.
Then add the pepper, broth, mushrooms, salt, pepper and paprika (I used smoked paprika).
Mix very well and let it boil until it drops, about 30 minutes or until the oil rises to the surface.
Pour the zacusca into the prepared jars (washed, sterilized and dried very well), tighten the lid and leave to cool. It keeps very well in the pantry at a constant temperature.
After opening the jar, keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
It is very good served on toast or with an omelet.
Zacusca with mushrooms
As I told you, I don't do zacusca because of the back that doesn't last so many hours near the stove and at the one posted today I can't even brag that I helped as little as possible. An expedition was prepared for my mother so that I could offer you the recipe step by step in the pictures, but you know how it happens. I'm in Cluj, she's in Salaj, all kinds of problems appear and I haven't arrived. But the instructions are very clear, the recipe is guaranteed to be good, an excellent zacusca comes out.
And the color. it's what I like about all kinds of mother's zacusca, it's a bright orange, exactly as you see it in the picture, it's no trick
And the taste, I can recognize it at any time. Last year my mother thought she was fooling us. She did not have time to put cans in the winter and as such did not put any zacusca. In the middle of winter he asked us what to send us (yes I know. He still sends packages even though I have a culinary site) and I said & quotZACUSCA. & quot. After a few days comes the package with eggplant and bean zacusca. My brother and I open a jar of eggplant, spread it on bread, bite it. bleahhhh. "WHAT IS THIS?" I shouted suddenly. Radu appears and asks us what we suffered. We tell him that the bag is broken, it also happens that some jars take air and grow. He opens another jar, we make sandwiches again and. and bleahhh. Radu ate quietly and looked at us wildly, zacusca was good in his opinion. And then we realized: It's not my mother's zacusca, it's clear that good morning! I called her and asked her what she had with zacusca, where she got it from and she had to admit that she didn't put it on and how she didn't want to disappoint us, she took it from a friend.
Moral? No zacusca is like my mother's, you probably all say that, don't you? However, I say that it is worth trying this recipe. It really is the best!
The recipe is the same for eggplant zacusca and the one with beans. in case you do not like the mushrooms.
- Bean zacusca: use 2 kg of boiled beans instead of mushrooms but leave it whole, do not grind it. Put it to boil at the same time I wrote that the mushrooms are put (point 6 of the recipe below). You also need to add 3-4 bay leaves when hardening the donuts.
- Eggplant zacusca: use 12 large and beautiful eggplants that you bake and then clean them using the method here. Pass them through the meat machine. Put them to boil at the same time I wrote that the mushrooms are put (point 6 of the recipe below).
Zacusca was the method of the grandparents to preserve the vegetables gathered in autumn, after the first frost. The vegetables were left in the bush as much as possible, but when the first frost fell, it was a sign that they had to be gathered, as it was going to cool more and more. Because they didn't have refrigerated boxes and in the refrigerators of that time the freezer was like a shoebox, our grandmothers and mothers heated the grills to bake the vegetables, which ended up in the zacusca that they stored in the cellar / hut. This is how they used all the riches of the earth and had options for breakfast in the cold winters.
Nowadays, the habits have changed, we no longer look for the frost in the leaves to see if the weather is bad, we have refrigerated boxes, we no longer have huts and too little time for craftsmanship. However, because we like zacusca and not only, in the autumn bake vegetables (peppers, eggplant) and store them in bags in the freezer. That's how I ended up making zacusca in June.
- 500 gr ripe eggplant
- 500 gr baked capsicum peppers
- 500 gr fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 500 gr onion
- 500 tomato paste
- Bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
It can easily be called recipe 500, I kept trying variants, but I stuck to it, the quantities being equal, I don't think it tastes too much pepper, eggplant or onion.
Finely chop the onion and put it in the pan with a tablespoon of oil and a little water (when baking I usually put 1/3, ie 1 tablespoon of oil with 3 tablespoons of water / soup). When the onion becomes glassy, add the mushrooms and cook until the liquid is removed. Then put the other ingredients and keep on low heat, stirring constantly, until it drops and the onion no longer nibbles.
I used the slow cooker, more precisely, after I hardened the mushrooms, I let the mixture cool and I put it in the wonderful pot on slow, for 8 hours.
Fish zacusca for the winter
1. Bake the donuts on the stove, put them in a bowl or pot, sprinkle coarse salt on top and let them simmer for 10 minutes. Then clean the skins and backs.
2. Pass them through the mincer. Separately, pass the cleaned carrots and onions through the machine and place each one in different bowls, and pass the tomatoes through the special juice machine.
3. Clean the fish, pass it through a stream of cold water and boil it in water with a pinch of salt and a bay leaf and 2-3 peppercorns. Boil it until the meat comes off the bones lightly, then pass it through the mincer.
4. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions and carrots a little. Add water, a little to suffocate the vegetables, then add the minced fish meat, peppers and pour the tomato juice, 2 bay leaves, 1-2 chopped hot peppers (if you want a slightly spicy taste), salt and pepper to taste, allspice, a sprig of thyme and a few basil leaves.
5. Boil on the stove (not to burn) until the fish zacusca for the winter thickens and the oil accumulates on top. Put it in clean jars, taking care to leave a thin layer of oil on the surface. Put the sealed jars of fish zacusca in a bain-marie and cook for 30 minutes.
& # 8211 5 kg of eggplant
& # 8211 2 kg red bell peppers
& # 8211 2 kg gogosari
& # 8211 1 kg onion
& # 8211 500 ml oil
& # 8211 1 l tomato broth
& # 8211 salt, pepper, bay leaves
Bake eggplant, peppers and donuts in turn. The eggplants are left to drain for about 1 hour.
Peppers, donuts and eggplant are passed through the mincer. Finely chop the onion and put it in oil. When it becomes glassy, add the peppers, donuts and eggplant.
Add the broth and boil in a bowl with a thicker bottom. Bring to the boil until the oil rises to the surface.
Add salt to taste, peppercorns and bay leaves.
Sterilize the jars in the oven.
After the zacusca has boiled, put it hot in jars, staple them and leave them in the beds to cool until the next day, when we store them in the pantry.
Try this video recipe too
Sup & # 259-cream & # 259 of cauliflower & # 259 coapt & # 259
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 1 large cauliflower, unfolded in florets (which can be cut smaller)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fine high salt
- 1 onion roasted, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chop
- 4 tablespoons of clear vegetables
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice from the acircie (or more if needed)
- & frac12 tablespoons & # 539 & # 259 walnuts & # 537oar & # 259 m & # 259cinat & # 259
- For decoration: 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or slices of green onion
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C. In a tray with baking sheet, in a single layer, the cauliflower florets, which you sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil ( you can mix them with m & acircna so that the oil reaches all well). Let the cauliflower bake for 25-35 minutes, until it is golden on the edges (halfway through the time, turn the florets on the other side), then remove the tray from the oven.
Put a tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan, add a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, add the onion and a pinch of salt and mix with the flour. When the onion softens and becomes translucent (about 7 minutes). Add the garlic, the mixture, and after 30 seconds add the pot and the clear vegetable soup.
Transfer the cauliflower from the baking tray to the soup pot, keeping four more attractive cauliflower florets baked for the garnish. Turn off the heat until the soup starts to boil, then let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. At the end of the time, take the pot off the heat and carefully transfer the hot soup to a blender (if it doesn't fit all over, put it in two or more slices) or pass the ingredients directly into the pot with a vertical mixer, until you get a cream.
Then add the butter and mix well until it integrates into the cream soup. Add the lemon juice, walnuts and, if needed, salt, and mix again. The soup will be served at the table in bowls, along with gluten-free breadcrumbs on top of each bowl. # 259 green & # 537i, op & # 539ional, a few drops of olive oil.
Zucchini, scientifically called cucurbita pepo, is an annual herbaceous plant in the cucurbitaceae family. In Moldova the vegetable is called pumpkin, and Cucurbita maxima (pumpkin) is called pumpkin.
The plant is native to America but is currently planted around the globe for the fruit used in food.
Cucurbita pepo is a hanging plant whose fire can reach a length of 10 meters with a ribbed and gnarled stem with large lobed, fluffy and cordate leaves. The flowers are unisexual yellow and the calyx is united with the corolla.
The fruits are long and vary greatly depending on the variety. Pumpkin peel can have several colors but usually has shades from white-green to dark green. Pepo's rainbow hybridizes easily with other cucurbits.
On the European continent, the plant was brought and spread a few hundred years ago by the Turks and Italians. Currently, in addition to the light green peeled variety, there are also dark green Italian zucchini (zucchini), yellow, reddish or even white. Those that are grown in our country have a white-greenish, marbled color, when they are very fresh, being large and elongated like cucumbers.
The pumpkins that are of interest in natural therapy are the edible ones, which are consumed at an immature age, when the seeds are only very slightly formed, the peel is fine and whole.
These pumpkins are very rich in water (almost 95% of their mass), but in the pulp and especially in their skin we also find very large amounts of vitamin B9, vitamin A, phosphorus and potassium.
Three hundred grams of pumpkin provides almost double the daily requirement of vitamin A and vitamin B9, the daily requirement of phosphorus and potassium, half of the daily requirement of magnesium.
They are eaten especially boiled or fried.
Fried zucchini are the least suitable for consumption.
When fresh, they are rarely consumed, as they can cause slight bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- ideal in slimming belts - a 100 gram serving of zucchini contains only 15 kilocalories, so it can be included without any problems in any diet. Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, which is why you will get tired faster and keep hunger at bay for longer.
- good for maintaining overall health - Pumpkin is a good source of manganese, zinc, potassium, copper, phosphorus, calcium, folate, vitamins A, C, B1, B6, B12. Also, in zucchini you can find almost all groups of nutrients, including carbohydrates, amino acids and sodium, and this will definitely help you maintain your physical and mental health.
- could protect men from prostate problems - several studies have concluded that a pumpkin extract could have beneficial properties for prostate diseases, especially in preventing or ameliorating benign prostatic hypertrophy. This condition is manifested by the urgent need to urinate, difficult or interrupted urination and urinary incontinence. Zucchini, but also other foods rich in phytonutrients, can relieve these unpleasant symptoms (consume 4-6 teaspoons of pumpkin seed powder for 30 days, then take a break for a week)
- reduces the risk of colon cancer - Being rich in fiber, zucchini helps maintain a healthy intestinal transit, and vitamin C, folate and beta-carotene protect cells from the action of free radicals and prevent inflammation in the body.
- provides cardiovascular protection - Increased magnesium and potassium content helps reduce blood pressure, which can promote heart attack and stroke. Pumpkin also helps prevent the formation of fat deposits on the blood vessels (atherosclerosis) and regulates cholesterol levels due to its high fiber content. (Treatment & # 8211 of 1-2 months with the juice obtained from 400g of pumpkin. It is administered 2 weeks after drug treatment cardiac ischemia, cardiac arrhythmia, tachycardia)
- lowers blood pressure
- maintains eye health (prevents myopia, cataracts)
- improves memory
- stimulates digestion (has diuretic effects, stimulates intestinal movements)
- adjuvant in the treatment of gastritis and ulcers
- reduces inflammation (recommended for people suffering from rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis & # 8211 cure for 1-2 months, during which time at least 300ml of asthma juice is administered daily & # 8211 is a cure for 30 days, time in which 100ml of juice is administered twice a day)
- improves metabolism (recommended in the treatment of obesity, in diets)
- treats constipation and diarrhea (consume 300-500ml pumpkin juice on an empty stomach)
- maintains the health and integrity of the skeletal system
- prevents osteoporosis
- protects joints (prevents polyarthritis)
- maintains healthy skin (prevents wrinkles and brightens dull and tired skin)
- shortens the healing period of bruises (bruises & # 8211 apply zucchini slices on the affected area, twice a day for 30 minutes)
- adjuvant in the treatment of urinary disorders
- treats hypocalcemia (lack of calcium).
Zucchini & # 8211 Remedies
Regardless of how pumpkins are administered, it is necessary to remember one very important thing: most vitamins, minerals and other active substances (enzymes, flavonoids, etc.) are stored in the shell. As such, if you want to benefit from the therapeutic effects of pumpkins, make sure when you buy them that they have a healthy, fine and intact skin, wash them well before cooking, but do not peel them.
Fresh zucchini are rarely eaten, as people with sensitive digestion can experience slight bloating and abdominal discomfort. In this form, however, they have excellent therapeutic effects. They can be eaten as such, cut into long slices, like cucumbers, or cut into small cubes and put in summer salads with tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc. The daily therapeutic dose is at least 200 grams.
Cooked zucchini are usually prepared by boiling, which destroys some of their vitamins, flavonoids and other complex active ingredients. However, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, dietary fiber remain, being recommended in the diet of heart patients, hypertensives, as well as those who have weight problems. Fried zucchini are the least indicated.
Pumpkin & # 8211 Helps prevent disease
Ulcer and gastritis. Zucchini is a real gastric bandage, it contains fiber and other active elements that help in the treatment of digestive disorders.
Lung cancer and colon cancer. This vegetable has a beneficial role on the body. helps prevent some forms of cancer, such as lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate hyperplasia, etc.
Multiple sclerosis. Studies on the populations of Central America, where this vegetable is part of the daily diet, have shown that in these areas multiple sclerosis is virtually unknown. Flavonoids, vitamin B9 and other active substances in pumpkin peel appear to protect the sheath of myelin from destruction.
Overweight. The cooked and well-seasoned pumpkin dish is ideal for summer and for those who want to lose weight. It is light, very digestible and keeps you unexpectedly hungry. It contains dietary fiber, potassium and very few calories (100 grams of fresh pumpkin has less than 15 calories), being a real antidote for extra pounds.
Heart diseases. Zucchini has a significant amount of potassium, magnesium but also other micro and macroelements that are beneficial for the heart, helps reduce blood pressure, reduces the risk of suffering a stroke or heart attack.
Myopia, cataracts, eye diseases. In general, the intake of vitamin A and lutein brought by pumpkins is very important for maintaining eye health. They are especially recommended for the elderly, which protect them from specific eye diseases.
Nervous system. Due to the content of minerals and vitamins, pumpkin juice is an excellent calmer of the nervous system and revitalizing the body.
Rheumatism and osteoarthritis. Zucchini has anti-inflammatory effect so it is a good remedy for such diseases, it reduces all the inflammation that occurs in the body.
Improves digestion. Zucchini is rich in vitamins, water, potassium, fiber, minerals, so it has diuretic, revitalizing properties and is the ideal food for those suffering from diabetes, constipation, digestive problems, kidney or heart disease.
Oily skin. Cosmetic mask based on zucchini, egg yolk and cream helps to revitalize oily skin. The mixture is applied in a thin layer on the face and neck and held for 15 minutes, then rinse the skin with water.
Zucchini & # 8211 Did you know that & # 8230
Zucchini is another member of the melon, pumpkin and cucumber family, which is composed of an impressive amount of water, but also nutrients that are particularly concentrated in its peel. Here are some lesser known details about this vegetable with extraordinary healing properties.
Other than green?
We are used to finding in the market a pumpkin with an elongated shape, similar to the cucumber, green in color, whether it is a pale green or a darker tone. However, there is also the yellow pumpkin, which can be confused with the pumpkin. Shape makes the difference. If the pumpkin can have various shapes, more convex at one end, the pumpkin has an elongated, cylindrical shape, from one end to the other. It is said that the yellow variety would taste a little sweeter than the green one. If we keep talking about color, it is good to know that dark green ones have a higher content of nutrients.
The largest zucchini in the world, grown by a farmer in the UK, weighed 175 cm and weighed almost 30 kilograms, about the size of a 9-year-old child.
The bigger it is, the less tasteless it is
Most likely, the giant zucchini was not the tastiest. The most fragrant pumpkins are those with a small size. If we find small, dark-colored pumpkins, so much the better!
Pumpkins contain more than 90% water, as do other relatives of the rainbow family. That's why a medium-sized zucchini contains only 25 calories.
Pumpkin flowers on the plate
Pumpkin flowers are considered a delicacy and can be eaten either stuffed or breaded.
More potassium than a banana
Pumpkins are low in fat and rich in manganese, vitamin A, folic acid and many other vitamins and minerals. If you were competing with the banana for the potassium content, the zucchini would come out triumphant.
Important role in cancer prevention
The nutritional qualities of zucchini help prevent many types of cancer and heart disease. Zucchini is among the top three foods high in lutein and zeaxanthin, in addition to alpha and beta-carotene. Numerous studies have shown the link between a diet rich in carotenoids, such as lutein, zeaxanthin or beta-carotene, and various types of cancer.
Zucchini can be cooked by boiling or steaming to keep maximum vitamins and nutrients, but in the raw version and keeps them best. It can be cut into thin slices or chopsticks to replace pasta in raw dishes or it can be added to salads or cold soups.
Pumpkin & # 8211 How we eat it
In order to benefit from all their nutrients, it is preferable not to peel them.
If you eat them, cook them, boil them in very little water, to avoid destroying the nutrients or then drink the water in which you boiled them.
If you eat them raw, in the salad, choose them young, so that they do not have starch at all, which would require thermal preparation for a good assimilation. They are delicious, for example, with almonds.
You can also dry them in a food dehydrator or in a low-temperature oven with the door slightly open.
The Italian zucchini Zucchini is frequently grown in many localities in Muntenia, especially in rural areas. Consumers prefer this variety of pumpkin because it is sweeter compared to our traditional pumpkin. At the same time, this variety of pumpkin can be added to the vegetable pot with tomatoes, onions, dill and garlic.
European nutritionists appreciate the nutritional effects of this vegetable rich in vitamins, water, but low in calories. Nutritionists also recommend recipes with this pumpkin because it is a vegetable that is easily digested. The housewives prepare these grilled pumpkins with a garnish of tomatoes seasoned with garlic juice.
Zucchini zucchini are rich in nutrients: carbohydrates, minerals such as sodium, calcium and potassium, but also protein and fiber. Because Zucchini contains significant amounts of vitamins A and E, nutritionists recommend that we include this vegetable in our daily diet, and at the end of the season, stock up on Zucchini pumpkin to keep in the freezer.
Zucchini has spread from Italy, as a garden vegetable since the seventeenth century, throughout Europe, and in Germany it has enjoyed popularity since 1980. In Muntenia, often the pumpkin variety Zucchini is dark green and if not harvested when it is 30-40 cm in size, it can reach a weight of up to 2 kg. This pumpkin can be harvested between July and the end of October.
Cauliflower with mushrooms
Ingredients: A large cauliflower, 200 g mushrooms, 100 g margarine, a tablespoon of flour, a bunch of parsley, salt and pepper.
Preparation: The broken cauliflower in the bunches is washed and boiled in salted water. Cut the mushrooms into slices and cook for 10-15 minutes, then sprinkle with flour and quench with a cup of water in which boiled cauliflower. After boiling, add boiled cauliflower, add salt and cook for another 10 minutes. Then add the chopped parsley and add pepper.
Eggplant and chickpea zacusca
Eggplant and chickpea zacusca is a delicious idea to keep for the winter the flavor of the vegetables that fill the gardens in summer and autumn. You can spread it on slices of fresh or toasted wholemeal bread, you can take a jar with you, at work (for a healthy lunch), you can enjoy it whenever you feel like something good.
If you find it complicated to start making eggplant zacusca and you imagine that you have to stand for hours on end, mixing in a pan and sterilizing dozens of jars, then try our recipe for eggplant zacusca and chickpeas. We teach you how to cook vegetables without filling your kitchen with smoke and without sticking to the stove, how to clean them quickly and how to prepare zacusca using the oven, for a healthy and tasty result. All you have to do is prepare the most beautiful self-adhesive labels and beat them with eggplant and chickpea zacusca!
Multicolored pasta with mushroom and provolone
I received a package from Italy. It was brought to me by Emil Tămaș, a young man I know on Twitter and with whom I did not meet too often on the net (repairable, of course). In the package, a piece of provolone, great Italian cheese (I invite you to go after it and find out spicy details, just like the piece I received). I had a craving for pasta and, as a result, I made a combination that included this cheese. Here it is:
I used short, multicolored pasta that I boiled in a lot of water, with salt and a few drops of olive oil.
I still had a few champignon mushrooms in the fridge, so I put them to work.
A cup of sweet sm & acircnt & acircnă for the sauce and a sprig of my rosemary bush, for flavor.
C & acircteva sun-dried tomatoes, made in Greece.
I cut the mushrooms in half and put them in a pan with a little olive oil.
I chopped the tomatoes and put them over the mushrooms.
I poured over all this sm & acircnt & acircna, with all rosemary. I put the pan on high heat.
After three minutes I put the cooked pasta in the pan and mixed well. I kept it on the fire for another minute. I shaved br & acircnză over the pasta on the plate.