We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
wash the thighs well, cut them, season them and put them in the pan with a little oil and white wine, put the lid on them and let them simmer well.
meanwhile we boil the vegetables with salt.
when they are quite stewed, put the crushed garlic and take the lid, let it brown on both sides.
it is served with Mexican vegetables and sour cream.
Chicken legs in the bag
They seemed better than ours in the sense that the intensity of the flavor was appropriate to ours no matter how little I put on the meat, as if a certain flavor still predominates, which I do not identify. But this way of preparing chicken seems very healthy to me, that's why I often use the bag, both for meat and vegetables, even if they are left with unused spice mixes.
So I washed the chicken legs and put them in the bag greased with spices and a little oil, adding a little finely chopped garlic. If there is room left, go and put the potatoes cut into slightly thicker slices, or any other vegetables you want as a garnish (for example the Mexican vegetable mixture). Then prick the bag in a few places, so that it has a place where the steam comes out during baking. Put in a pan and bake over medium to high heat (200 degrees) for about an hour - an hour and a half.
10-15 minutes before closing the stove, the bag splits at the top, so that all the steam comes out, if you want the steak to come out browned and crispy. But it can be left as it is, and then the steak comes out tender and juicy.
Minced meat with Mexican vegetables
I didn't know what name to give this recipe, so I chose to simply call it the recipe for minced meat with Mexican vegetables. Initially I flirted with the idea of a Mexican stew recipe, but it doesn't have much in common with Mexico other than Mexican vegetables and the fact that I served it with nachos. But it is a very consistent food, made with everything that came to my mind and what I had in the pantry and refrigerator. The result was good, literally it was!
& # 8211 1 kg minced meat (pork, beef or mixed)
& # 8211 a big onion
& # 8211 a carrot
& # 8211 a slice of celery (about 1/8 of a large celery)
& # 8211 5-6 cloves of garlic
& # 8211 500 ml tomato juice
& # 8211 250 ml water
& # 8211 3-4 tablespoons oil
& # 8211 1 kg Mexican vegetables
& # 8211 salt, pepper, nutmeg, spices for minced meat (all to taste)
& # 8211 finely chopped green parsley or dried parsley
First and foremost, I put the Kitchen Aid food processor to work: in the small bowl I chopped the onion and garlic.
Then I changed the knives with the scraping accessory, which took care of the carrot and celery. The whole operation, including changing the knives, took 1 minute! Perfect, I would say!
Then I heated the oil in a large pan (preferably a wok, to fit everything). I hardened the onion and the garlic, for 2-3 minutes, over a low heat, stirring constantly, because the oil burns very quickly. I then added the carrots and celery and sautéed them together for 1-2 minutes. I then put the minced meat, mixed well and set the fire higher.
I let the meat fry a little together with the vegetables, until it blanched a little, then I added the tomato juice and water to the pan. I seasoned well and let them boil all together, until the meat was completely done and the sauce was reduced by half. Meanwhile, I boiled the Mexican vegetables in salted water. Do not let them boil very much, they must remain slightly crispy, otherwise they will crumble completely when you mix them with the meat sauce. After boiling them, I put them in a strainer and passed them under a stream of very cold water, which stops the cooking process and helps the vegetables to keep their colors alive.
After all these operations, I mixed the Mexican vegetables with the meat sauce and it was ready to stew!
6 full meals made from the remaining chicken steak
A whole chicken, browned in the oven, is often enough to reach dinner or lunch and stay. From cold meat you can prepare at least one more tasty meal for the next day. We give you the best ideas to try.
Everything can be used and reinvented from a whole chicken cooked in the oven. Even bones can be used to cook a good concentrated soup for other recipes.
The most appetizing are salads or sandwiches in which pieces of chicken already flavored with spices for steak will be a tasty ingredient. We have six ideas that we invite you to test and we are waiting for your proposals.
1.Spring salads. The quickest way is to add the pieces of ready-cooked chicken over lettuce, radishes and other greens. You can also compose a spring salad with new potatoes, chicken and a dressing with mayonnaise or mustard. Our proposal is a spring salad with chicken, radish and cucumber.
2. Mexican snacks. Use the remaining chicken to put in tacos or burritos for a good packed lunch the next day.
3. Quick soup. In addition to the concentrated chicken soup that you can make using the remaining bones, you can put pieces of the remaining meat in soups that you can cook quickly, without wasting time cooking the meat.
4. Protein sandwiches. In combination with any kind of vegetables, barns, spices and sauces (pesto or aioli - link) you can put pieces of cold chicken in sandwiches to take with you.
5. Salads with pasta. Another option in which already cooked chicken can make its place again in other meals is to use it in pasta salads. We have the right recipe here:
6. Fast Indian meals. You need a few pieces of already cooked meat, Indian spices and coconut milk to cook the best chicken curry.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
How to prepare baked chicken steak
- Cut into slices 2 red onions , 1 paprika pepper and 1 bell pepper .
- Wash and drain 400 g of sliced mushrooms , preferably fresh.
- Season 5 chicken coop LaProvincia with salt and pepper .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a heat-resistant pan with 30 ml oil .
- Put the chopped vegetables in the pan and place the cups on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the rest 20 ml oil over meat. Sprinkle the leaves from 2 sprigs of rosemary over the steak and put the tray in the oven.
- After 15 minutes, remove the stalks, leave them to cool for 2-3 minutes and debone the meat.
- Place the meat with the crustless side facing out, as if you had turned it over. Leave the steak in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Now the baked chicken steak is cooked, you can enjoy it with family or friends.
Cooking tips for baked chicken
- If you want the steak to taste even richer, you can leave the meat to marinate for 12-24 hours before cooking.
- Chicken steak is delicious next to a sausage consisting of puree, mashed potatoes, french fries, vegetable puree, pea sauces or a spring salad.
- You can also prepare this steak from the upper legs with back or chicken breast.
- If you want to prepare the recipe several times, but change its taste, supplement with a few cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic and cumin.
- If you cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil, you will notice that the crust will disappear, but the meat will be juicier and will leave more sauce.
- The potato garnish can have an even more delicious flavor if you cut the potatoes into slices and add them to the chicken legs.
- Leave the thighs on the table for 20 minutes before preparing them so that they reach room temperature.
- In some areas of the country, chicken skin grows easily and small pieces of bacon are added in the created spaces.
- You can go further & # 8211 wrap the hammers in slices of bacon and leave them in the oven without deboning.
Baked chicken steak, good at (almost) any time
Baked chicken steak is so easy to make that, starting from this recipe, you can improvise until you develop one that bears your signature. Even if you are preparing it for the first time, you will receive a lot of positive feedback.
Once you cook the chicken steak in the oven, you will realize that it is that recipe that you will repeat at least once every two weeks, because it is easy to prepare and delicious.