We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sweet potato latkes are delicious every month of the year
Recipe Courtesy of Michelle Wie
"An easy meal that looks gourmet. This grated sweet potato is topped with Honey BBQ tuna for a robust filling flavor."
Michelle Wie is an American professional golfer on the LPGA Tour. She is a fan of the brand’s pouched Tuna and Salmon Creations because they are a great source of protein and convenient for her on-the-go lifestyle. She lives in Jupiter, Florida, and enjoys painting, sketching, cooking and spending time with her dog, Lola, when she is not practicing or playing golf.
For the Sweet Potato Latkes
- 2 Pouches tuna, such as StarKist Kid’s Creations® Honey Barbeque Tuna
- 4 Cups sweet potato, shredded (~1 large sweet potato)
- 1/4 Cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup almond meal
- 1-2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 Avocado, diced